What is Transactional Business?
Getting a contract drafted or preparing a transactional agreement between parties can be a huge burden and hassle. With so many liabilities out there, it is always best and recommended to have an experienced transactional and business attorney prepare and execute those documents. At Elder Law Services of California, we provide transactional legal services such as the structuring, negotiating and performing due diligence on a variety of business and real estate transactions. What does that mean? We can help form business entities such as:
- Limited Liability Companies
- Joint Ventures
We also help draft a variety of legal documents such as:
- Articles of Incorporation
- Operating Agreements
- Shareholder Agreements
- Letters of Intent
- Confidentiality / Nondisclosure Agreements
- Term Sheets
- Private Placement Offering Memorandums
- Consulting Agreements
- Fee and Retainer Agreements
- Sale and Purchase Agreements
- License Agreements
- Copyright and Trademark Agreements
- Lease and Rental Agreements
1609 Cravens Ave.
Torrance, CA 90501
Call For Your
Call Elder Law Services of California today at
to schedule a FREE Consultation
with one of our expert lawyers.
* Please Note: Limit of 1 free consultation per individual/family.