who, what, where, when
Time: 10:00 AM to 11:30 AM
Date: Saturday, August 19th, 2017
Location: Gardena Valley Japanese Cultural Institute (JCI)
Address: 1964 W. 162nd St. Gardena, CA 90247
SAVE THOUSANDS OF $$$ IN PROBATE FEES
Description: This event will provide a wealth of information to both individuals and families who are planning to start their estate planning, have no clue whether they need an estate plan, or already have an estate plan in place. We will go over how to pay for long-term care without depleting your entire life savings, and teach you how to get qualified for Medi-Cal benefits, while protecting your assets.
Protect your home & assets while qualifying for Medi-Cal
The following topics will be covered:
- Are my Living Trust and Powers of Attorney up to date?
- Estate Planning: Tips, Tricks, and Traps
- Eliminate or minimize state and federal estate taxes
- Keep your affairs private and out of the courts
- How to pay for long-term care
- Get Medi-Cal to pay for caregivers - including your children
- How to protect your home from Medi-cal recovery
- Have peace of mind for the future
FREE HOSPITAL LOG BOOK
For Seminar Attendees ($49.95 Value!)
Limited for first 50 to sign up. Limited 1 per family.
Seating is LIMITED
Call (800) 403-6078 to reserve your seat or fill out our reservation form below!
The attorneys at Elder Law Services of California, APLC